Commiserate Of Trasport, Ghy. Assam Jobs 2017 – Junior Assistant & Office Peon Posts. Applications have invited in Standard Form published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX From Indian citizens for filling up of the below Vacancies under the Paribahan Bhawan, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati- 22. Candidates Must Register In The Employmnt Exchange Number. Interested Candidates Can Apply By Offline Process. Process Listed Below
You Can Also Check Previous Year Question Papers Of Guwahati University, SSC Jobs, Railway Jobs, Jobs In Assam, AssamCareer, Etc. So, Check Our Website www.AssamQ.com Regularly.
Name Of The Organisation: Guwahati Transport, Assam,
Last Date Of Application: 06/11/2017
Total Vacancies: 07
1. Junior Assistant(Head Quarter): 01 post 2. Office Peon(District Level): 05 posts 3. Office Peon(Head Quarter): 01 post
1. Jr. Assistant – Asap’s Must Have A Bachelor Degree From A Recog. University Or College.
2. Peon (DL) – Candidate Should be 8th Passed (Minimum 8th Passed)
3. Peon (HQ) – Candidate Should be 8th Passed (Minimum 8th Passed)
Age Limit: The Candidates Must Not be Less Than 18 Year And Must Not be More than 43 Years As On 01/01/2017
Remuneration Of The Service Holder:
1. Jr. Assistant: Rs.14000 to Rs.49,000 Plus Rs.6200 Of Grade pay
2. Office Peon (DL) : Rs.12,000 to Rs. 37,500 Plus Rs.3900 Grade Pay
3. Office Peon (DQ): Rs.12000 to Rs.37,500 Plus Rs.3900 Grade Pay
Steps To Apply For Guwahati Transport:
1. The application is to be submitted to COMMISSIONER OF TRANSPORT, ASSAM, Paribahan Bhawan, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
a)One self-addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs.5/- (Rupees five) only.
b) Attested copies Of Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
c) Attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age, Caste etc.
d) two (2) copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested.
e) Copy Of valid Registration certificate of Employment Exchange.