Students Of All Stream (Arts/Science/Commerce) Can Fill The Form.
|AHSEC ONLINE EXAM FORM FILL-UP 2018 FULL PROCEDURE|
Procedure To Fill-up The AHSEC 12th/Higher Secondary Examination Form (Full Step-by-step Guide):-
1. First Of All, Visit http://ahsecweb.com/ or http://220.127.116.11/ahsec/ to Proceed
2. Now Click On the Sign in (Click Here)
3. Now Enter Your College/School Id & Password
4. Now Enter Principal’s Mobile Number For OTP Verification
5. After That Verify the OTP (AHSEC ONline Exam Form-fillup)
6. Now Enter All The Details Like, School Type, Telephone Number, Principal’s Number
7. Then Click On Submit Button.
8. That’s It… After That Re-Login with your id and password.
9. After login you can see this type of format in the screen
10. In The Format You can add of Students for Registration (both for own institution and also of non-permitted institutions) i. Add New Student. ii. Print Checklist. iii. View Duplicate. iv. Generate Challan (for making payment). v. Challan Status. vi. Print Consolidated Statement.
11. Now You Can Add Students Of Your School. And If You Have A Merger Schools (e.g., Private English/Assamese/Bodo/Bengali/Nepali/Hindi Schools) then You Should can Also be Able To Add Those Students. Follow Us TO How.
12. Click On The Non-Permitted Institutions On the right corner
13. Now Enter District Name And Institution Name
How To Add Students In The SL.10 Form???
1. Cont. SL.10. Now Click On The Add Students Button
2. Now Enter All the Necessary Information In the field. (Email Id Is Optional)
3. Then Click NEXT
4. Now Enter Educational Details
5. After That Click Next
6. Then Upload Recent Passport Size Photo & Signature
7. That’s It ..Now You Can Print The Application Into Print Checklist Button
8. Now Repeat the Process To Add More Students
How To Edit Added Students Information?
1. Click On HOME Tab’
2. Then You Can See All The Students You Added
3. From There You Can See The Edit Button
4. Click Edit TO Edit The Docs.
How To Delete Added Student From the List?
1. Click Home Tab
2. Then you Can See Delete Students Button Below the Home Page Tab
3. That’s It.. Now You Can Delete The Mistake
How To Generate Challan?
1. Click On The Generate Challan Button Tab To Generate It
2. Note:- When You Click On Generate Challan Button you will get a confirmation message.
3. After Generation Of Challan You Can’t Edit The Documents Again.
How To Make the Payment?
In order to pay the registration fees please visit any branch of The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. with
a copy of the system generated challan.
After submission of the registration fees please keep the counter foils of the challan in safe custody. (You
are required to submit the part marked as council copy of the challan in original along with the system
generated final statement to the council.)