Applications are invited for the following sanctioned post of assistant professor in full biodata and HSLC(Matriculation) onwards. The age of the candidate should not be less than 43 years as on 1st January 2017 (1/1/2017)(Five years relaxation for SC & ST). The candidate must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
1. Economics:- 2 Nos. (UR-1, ST-1)
2. Assamese:- 1 Nos. (UR-1)
3. Political Science:- 1 Nos. (OBC-1)
4. History:- 1 Nos. (OBC-1)
Last Date:- 15/12/2017
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is folowed) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses 1 & 2 to this Clause 4.4.1. Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the UGC(Minimum standards and procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the recruitment of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET/SLET for requirement and appointment of assistant professor or equivalent positions. In University/Colleges/Institutions.
4. A relaxations of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Masters level for the SC/ST/Disables Persons categories for the purpose or eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the teaching positions.
The applications will be received by the Undersigned within 15 Days from the date of publication of the advertisement (01 November Publication Date) along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- (fifteen hundred Rupees Only) Only (Non-Refundable). In favour of Principal & Secretary. Ratnapith College, Payable at UCO Bank, Chapar Branch, Chapar.
Sd/- Dr. Subhash Barman
Bahalpur, P.O. Chapar, Dhubri,