|Sl. No.||No. of vacancy||Reservation Position||Your Name||Scale of Pay||Age||Educational Qualification|
|01||Jr. Assistant||One||Un-Reserved||Pay of PB Rs.14000 plus grade pay of rs. 5600 other allowances as admissible as per rules of the Govt. of Assam||21 Years to 43 Years as on 1st January, 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable up yo 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 02 years for Ex. Serviceman||A candidate must have a bachelor degree from any university or college and must have computer basic information|
a) For General Category : Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only.
b) For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category : Rs.150.00(Rupees One Hundred Fifty) only
c) Candidate having BPL Certificate : Nil Application fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services-60- Other Services-800- Other Receipts.”
a) Self attested Copies of all Certificate/ Mark sheet regarding Educational and other qualification, Age, Caste, BPL, Employment Exchange Registration Card and Original Treasury Challan copy.
b) 3 (three) copies of recent self attested passport size photograph. c) One self addressed envelope of size (10 inch x 4.5 inch) affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5/-
d) The name of the Post applied for and Caste/Category should be clearly written on the top of the Envelope containing the Application Form.
1) Candidate who are already in Service should apply through proper channel.
2) The age will be calculated as on 01.01.2017, on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit/HSLC Pass Certificate issued by recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof.
3) The Application in prescribed form must be accompanied with the following :-
4) The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Written test (primarily objective type) comprising of General awareness, English, test of reasoning, Arithmetic, Computer basics etc. when called for. Successful shorted candidates in the written test will be called for a Computer Practical Test, details of which will be communicated in due course of time.
5) No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the Written Test/ Computer Test.
6) The appointee will be governed by the Contributory New Pension Rules,2005 introduced by the Govt. of Assam.
7) The duly filled up application form should reach the 0/0 the Deputy Director, Town and Country Planning, District Office- Dhemaji, Sukapha Nagar, Pahukari Path, Dhemaji-787057 on or before 08.01.2018 on weekdays.
8) Incomplete Applications and Applications received after the scheduled date will not be accepted. The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
9) Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any applicant after proper scrutiny of the testimonials.
10) Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate