Aspirants have to deposit a fee of ₹200.00 for UR(General) and ₹100.00 in case of reserved category through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070 Other Administrative Service” in favour of Labour Commissioner, Assam. (Junior Assistants (Grade-III) Jobs, Labour Commission)
Age of the candidate must be above 18 years of age and must be less than 43 years as on 2st January 2018.
(a) Candidates should be Graduate from any recog. University or College
(b) Candidates should be holding a Computer Certificate from any institution.
How to Apply:
The aspirants of Junior Assistants (Grade-III) Jobs, Labour Commission must submit their application in the given format which may also be downloaded from the deptal website http://Iabourcommissioner.assam.gov.in. Application must be attached by the following documents.
a) Original copy of Treasury Challan.
b) Self certified copies of certificates/ diploma etc in support of their Educational qualification. c) 2 (two) copies of self attested and affix 1(one) copy photo in the application form of recent passport size photographs must be enclosed with the application. d) 1 (one) self addressed envelope of 5cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
Terms & conditions(Junior Assistants (Grade-III) Jobs, Labour Commission):
1. Person with disabilities have to enclose their certificate of disabilities.
2. Candidates already in service should be submit their application of Junior Assistants (Grade-III) Jobs, Labour Commission through proper channel.
3. Candidates will have to appear in a written test and skilled test .There will be no oral interview.
4. Newly appointed candidates for Junior Assistants (Grade-III) Jobs, Labour Commission have to submit an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Rules.
5. (i). Incomplete / defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason thereof and no application will be entertained after the scheduled date and time.
(ii) Candidates should submit their complete application either by post or deposit in the DROP BOX in the Office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Gopinathnagar,Guwahati16 during office hours within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important Links Below:-
Click Here To Downlaod Application Form