Post Office – India Post finally Raised it’s interest Rates on Various Schemes which comes under normal savings or Small Savings Account. Post Office Savings Account Schemes Interest Rates For Financial Year 2017-18. This Will be a game changer and it’ll directly affect various payments bank (e.g., Paytm Payments Bank, Airtel Payments Bank) in India. And it comes under Interest Rates means Good Returns On Our Investment Then we are surely investing on those who provide good interest rates. So, Read The full article to see how much returns you’ll get on the investments you make.
There are various Schemes In The Post Office:-
(Old Interest Rates) Under On the Financial Year [FY] 2016-17
1. Post Office Savings Schemes holders got 5% pa
2. For Savings Accounts it was 4% pa
3. And for 5 year Plan it was 7.1% pa
4. Time Deposit (TD) Account it was 7.6% for five year
5. Monthly Income Scheme (MIS) Account it was 7.5%
6. Public Provident Fund (PPF) Account it was 7.9%
7. National Savings Certificates (NSC) it was 7.8%
8. Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) Account it was 1.5%
9.. Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) it was 7.5%
10. Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts it was 8.3%
Now the government revised some of the interest rates in the post office Investment Plan. And the Post Office Plans are revised once in a year.
(New Interest Rates) Under Financial Year [FY] 2017-18