Indian Navy Sailor Entry Recruitment 2018 (Aug 2018 Batch)
Indian Nacy Sailor Entry Career 2018 Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent with Physics & Maths as compulsory subject.
Age: From 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001.
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in written test, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Fitness Exam.
PFT: will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes. 20 squal ups and 10 Push-ups candidates.
Written Test: The question paper will be objective type & comprise of 4 knowledge.
Duration of examination will be one hour. Syllabus can be obtained from www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
List Of Documents:
1. Original and self attested copy of matriculation exam marksheet & certificate.
2. Original & one self attested copy of 10+2 exam marksheet & certificate.
3. Original and one attested copy of NCC certificates if any.
4. Original and one self attested copy Domicile Certificate.
5. Ten Passport size photographs.
Steps To Apply For Indian Army Sailor Entry Career 2018 (Full Steps):
a) Candidates can apply online from 22nd Feb. 2018 to 24th Feb. 2018.
b) Login to Indian Navy and then Click On Career Button
c) After that Click On Apply Now Button Now Hurry Up!