Railway Group D Recruitment Board 2018 Latest Job
RRB Group D Recruitment 2017 Full Vacancy Details
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be passed 10th/12th passed plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/ 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or 10th pass/ ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Note:- ITI is not necessary for all the posts of Railway Group D.
Age Limit:- Candidates age must be more than 18 years but not less than 31 years as on 01/07/2018.
Selection Process:- Candidates must face Computer Based Test & Physical Fitness Test.
Examination Fee:- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class (refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT) must pay Rs.250. And for OBC/UR candidates must pay Rs.500.
Q & A
- I am a 12th pass student. Am i eligible for the said post?
- I Don’t have ITI Certificate. Can i apply for the post?
- Is Adhaar Compulsory for the RRb Group D Recruitment 2018?
- I am a final year student of ITI Can i apply for the post?
- My Age Is Above 31 years. So, is there any chance to apply for the Post?
- What type of Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted in Railways Group D Exam?
- I am from SC Cast. How can i get back the ,Exam Fee?
- Is Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Necessary for OBC Candidates?
Ans. Yes, you are Eligible for the post.
aNS. yES, YOU CAN. But you need 10th pass certificate.
Ans. Adhaar is mendatory.
Ans. No. You can’t.
Ans. You should be able to lift 35 Kg weight for 100 mtrs.
Ans. You can get back the application money after the examination.
Ans. No, not necessary.