AFCAT 02/2020 Indian Air Force Online Form 2019 | Apply @afcat.cdac.in: Indian Air Force invites online applications for the courses starting in July 2020 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry.
AFCAT 02/2020 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
AFCAT 02/2020 Online application | Vacancy Details:
Name of the organisation: Indian Air Force
Name of the Post:
- AFCAT Entry (Flying, Ground Duty)
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Duty)
- Meteorology Entry (Meteorology Duty)
Total No, of Posts: 242 Nos.
Last Date: 30/06/2019
AFCAT 02/2020 Online application | Eligibility Criteria:
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2000
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1994 to 01 Jul 2000
- Candidates from AFCAT Entry should pay ₹250
- Candidates for NCC Special Entry no payment required.