Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2019 – for Forester/Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 Assam @Kokrajhar, BTC forest department invited offline applications from the eligible candidates for filling up various forest guard posts & graduation level vacancies at forest department, Kokrajhar, BTC Assam.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2019 – Forest Guard / Forester -1
Assam Forest Department Forester/Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 Assam – Vacancy Details
- Name of the organization – Assam Forest (Central Selection Board (CSB), BTC, Kokrajhar)
- Name of the posts-
- Forest Guard (70)
- Forester (22)
- Starting date of offline application – 21/07/2019
- Last date of application – 05/08/2019
Assam Forest Department Forester/Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 Assam – Eligibility Criteria
- Forest Guard –
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed minimum 12th (Higher Secondary)
- Age Limit – Age of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years.
- Physical Standard Criteria –
- Height – 163 CM (GEN)
- Height – 153 CM (ST/P,H)
- Chest – 79/84
- Forester – 1
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed minimum Graduation from any recognized university or college or institution.
- Age limit – Age of the candidate should be 18 to 25 years.
- Physical Standard Criteria – Same as the Forest Guard
Assam Forest Department Forester/Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 Assam – Examination Mode
Assam Forest Department conducts the examination in an efficient way. Here is some of the details –
- Physical Fitness Test comprising 26 kms walking to be covered within 4 hours after that a medical examination will be conducted.
- Candidates qualified in the PFT for the post of Forester-I and Forest Guard shall be called for written test.
- The Written Test will be 3 Hours on General Knowledge, General Mathematics and General English.
- After that an Interview will be done to test your fluency.
Assam Forest Department Forester/Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 Assam – Prescribed Application Fee
Assam Forest Guard & Forester-1 appearing candidates should deposit a Treasury Challan to be paid at Kokrajhar Treasury Office or IPO for an amount of Rs.150/-(Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General/OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs.1OO/-(Rupees one hundred) only for SC/ST candidates.
Note:- The Challan should be paid in favour of The Principal Secretary, BTC, Kokrajhar payable at Kokrajhar Treasury Office only under the Head of Account-8443 Civil Deposit, Personal Deposit, BTC. The challan paid at Kokrajhar Treasury Office only will be accepted. And in case of IPO must be paid in favour of the Member Secretary, CSB, Kokrajhar payable at Kokrajhar Head Post Office.
Important things you should not miss before applying for Assam (BTC) Forest Recruitment 2019
The complete application form duly filled up by the candidates with all testimonials should be submitted to
“The Member Secretary, Central Selection Board (CSB), BTC, Post Office Road, Kokrajhar, BTC (Assam), PIN Code-783370 “
The last date of application submission is fixed on 5th August, 2019 upto 5.00 PM envelope containing completed application along with testimonials and one self addressed envelope (size 23cmX10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/-must be superscribed the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelop.