Institutional Specialist Recruitment 2019 Assam – State Project Management Unit, Office of the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED, Assam Applications are invited for Institutional Specialist Jobs in Assam from eligible candidates for the posts of State Project Management Unit, O/o the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED, Assam initially for a period of one yeat which will be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of the project. Institutional Specialist Recruitment 2019 Assam Jobs.
Institutional Specialist Recruitment 2019 Assam | Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organisation||PHED|
|Name of the Post||Institutional Specialist|
|No. of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date Of Application||13th August 2019|
Want to Know about Assam Public Health Engineering Department (APHED)?
Institutional Specialist Recruitment 2019 Assam :- Their work is to Enhance quality of life of the people by ensuring sustainable safe drinking water and sanitation facilities and services along with promoting hygiene practices according to their choices and affordability.
Information on the Rural Water Supply programmes, schemes, sanitary marts, water quality problems and missions etc. is provided. Details of activities carry out by the Department during the natural calamities are also given. Users can access Right to Information (RTI), annual report, contact details, tenders, events and speeches etc.
Also Read:- Forest Guard Assam Recruitment 2019
Institutional Specialist Recruitment 2019 | Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B.Tech in any subject or Post Graduation in Specialist Management or Masters in Planning or Masters in Communication.
- In-depth knowledge of sector policy and practice, in particular, relating to NRDWP, SBM(G) programs and its status in the State of Assam.
- Knowledge in areas like general management, change management, strategy formulation, planning, and capacity building is desirable.
- Experience of working in community based Rural Water supply and Sanitation Sector with external agencies like World Bank / ADB / UNDP / UNICEF etc., is desirable.
- The applicant must be computer literate and has to be well conversed with MS-Office package.
- Strong communication skills in English, Hindi and Local Language.
Step-by-step Guide to Apply for the Post!
- Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application should consist of a cover letter, CV (not more than 2 pages), and application form as per the format shared in the detailed advertisement available in www.phewater.assam.gov.in
- Applicant should mention the name of post that they are applying clearly in the subject line.
- No offline applications will be accepted. For any clarifications, please contact: email@example.com
- Institutional Specialist Recruitment 2019 Assam